We love to welcome kids of all ages to church. Our hope is that every child has the opportunity to get to know God for themselves and have lots of fun along the way.
We run a number of kids’ groups at both our 9am and 11am services for all ages. Each group has it’s own name and a team that are committed to looking after every child and making their experience of church as enjoyable as possible. On Sundays just chat to our friendly Connect team and they can help you if you’re new and have children.
As well as our Sunday kids’ groups we also run a parent and toddler group, called Stay & Play, on Tuesday mornings during term time from 10-11.30am and a Kids' Club every year in February half term.
As well as a the regular ministries mentioned above, we also run a variety of special Sundays and extra events for children of all ages. Have a look over the dates below and pop them in your diary. If you’d like more information please email us using the address at the bottom of this page.
- 20th-22nd Feb: Kids' Club
- 23rd Feb: Kids’ Club Celebration
- 13th March: Ignite Social
- 29th March: Worship Sunday
- 12th April: Easter Parties
- 15th May: Ignite Social
- 4th July: Ignite Trip to Oakes Family Fun Day
- 5th July: Child Dedications
- 13th July: Worship Sunday
- 26th July - 30 Aug: Summer Kids
- 5th-7th August: Ignite Summer Camp